Monday, February 20, 2017

When I was a kid there was nothing that I wanted more than to be a professional baseball player. All though out my childhood I played baseball, grade 3-9. I played farm league, little league, junior league, and senior league. My stepdad used to help coach my teams back when I played, which I think was a big motivator to play better and harder.
Once I reached high school I stopped playing baseball all together. Really my only reasoning for this was that I disliked a lot of people currently on the team, and a few coaches. I didn't really see how I could have a good time if I surrounded myself with people I didn't like, so I never tried out for the team. So my once dream of being a professional baseball player was ruined by the fact that I didn't want to play with certain people. Kinda lame.
I've never really looked back on this despite how bad I wanted to be a baseball player. Now, I want to create cartoon shows. Big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment